Outsourcing is a specific allocation of business needs to a third party specialist provider. CDR’s differentiation is that we recognize that the Value Proposition offered to clients is no longer that of simply Workforce Outsourcing, but one of offering human resources and business solutions. On this basis we present a complete solution to clients for all their human resource needs. Thus, between the points of recruitment and delivery, there exists a host of services that empower staff to deliver i.e. allow our clients to FOCUS on delivering their service to their clients. By differentiating ourselves on the basis of the quality and range of services offered, rather than merely the provision of Labour, CDR effectively position itself as a business services provider.
SOME OF THE REASONS WHY OUTSOURCING HAS BECOME CRITICAL
- Lack of expertise in some areas of business processes e.g. Human Resources, Recruitment, Industrial Relations, Pre-employment Screening
- A wider access to labour, whilst not lowering the quality of output
- Practicality, ability and feasibility to focus on the other crucial business components
- Risk preventative measures
As you evaluate your choices and decisions in outsourcing different components of your operations you will need to consider the advantages of outsourcing. When done for the right reasons, outsourcing enhances your productivity.
ADVANTAGES OF OUTSOURCING
- Focus on Core Activities
- Cost And Efficiency Savings
- Reduce Overhead
- Operational Control
- Staff Flexibility
- Continuity & Risk Management
- Develop Internal Staff
FURTHER BENEFITS OF OUTSOURCING
- Ensure Payment to all staff and Statutory Bodies > Minimizing the Wage Department.
- Ensure pro-active Labour Resource Management > We ensure all employment contracts are flexible to suit your requirements, and are within the regulations of the Labour Law.
- Flexible Cash flow > We offer 14 – 30 day accounts.
- Labour Legislation > We keep you up to date with any new labour law legislation, which may, or may not, affect your business.
- As our Client > Because we provide a complete Human Resource function, your only responsibility is to oversee that Management supervises the workforce we have provided, therefore allowing you to focus on your core business.